The Heritage Law Center has offices in Beverly and Woburn, Massachusetts. We offer a personal approach to estate planning and elder law to people throughout Beverly, Essex County, and all of eastern Massachusetts. Each client is important to us, so we get to know them and create plans tailored to protect their assets and their families. We translate our expert knowledge to make it easy for our clients to understand their options and make informed decisions. We’re happy to answer any question you have and provide our experienced advice. We bill on a flat-fee basis, agreed to in advance, so there are never any surprises and you don’t have to hesitate to call us.
Estate Planning Lawyer in Essex County
The best way to protect your assets and your family is to do the right estate planning for your unique needs. We can:
- Develop an estate plan just for you that minimizes estate taxes and avoids the costs and time associated with probate, leaving more money for your loved ones
- Review your existing estate plan since as your life changes, what you want your estate plan to do often changes as well
- Manage the court-managed process of probate and all facets of administration after the loss of a loved one
- Work with you to plan for the well-being and care of your children
We offer a no-charge, 3-year review of the documents we draft, including wills, health care proxies, living wills, durable powers of attorney, and trusts.
Helping Seniors in Beverly with Elder Law
Long-term care services are often needed to help people over the age of 65. In Essex County, the costs for those services can be quite expensive. It’s important to plan your estate properly to protect your assets and save you money to be better able to manage these expenses. We can work with you on:
- MassHealth planning (Medicaid in Massachusetts): We use legal strategies to help you meet MassHealth eligibility requirements by protecting your assets.
- MassHealth application: We help you through confusing and time-sensitive application process for MassHealth benefits.
- Long-term care planning, including at-home options
- Personal care contracts
Contact us to schedule a confidential, no-cost consultation. It’s important to have a plan in place to protect your assets and heirs, ensure your children will be taken care of, and communicate your health care wishes and a plan only works if it’s in place BEFORE you need it.
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207P
Beverly, MA 01915