The Best Gift You Will Ever Give
Proper estate planning is the best way to provide your family with security and peace of mind. Not only can it ensure your financial legacy is preserved and shared the way you see fit, it can also document your choices for medical care and end-of-life services, and help your loved ones avoid having to navigate through a legal mess while dealing with emotionally trying circumstances.
Estate planning at The Heritage Law Center is not one-size-fits-all. We offer various levels of planning to suit your specific needs.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- Traditional two-parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- High-net-worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- Seniors seeking ways to protect their assets for the future and considering how to navigate the long-term care maze
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge, 3-year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so do their estate plans so their intentions as to the disposition of their assets will be carried out and to ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. And we have an annual membership program for clients who desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children. Become part of our client family and feel how much we care.
Call us to schedule a confidential, no-cost consultation to discuss your issues.