MassHealth Planning and Asset Protection
Get Your Copy of this Important, Plain-English Guide FREE right now:
The Heritage Law Center’s MassHealth Planning and Asset Protection guide outlines the important care benefits Massachusetts seniors may qualify for, the complex rules surrounding these programs and how to ensure your family doesn’t go broke trying to secure proper care.
“If I need in-home or nursing home care, will I lose everything?”
This is a common concern among seniors and their families. However, with proper planning you can ensure your care needs are met with dignity and not impoverishment.
Inside you will learn:
- How to protect yourself and your interests using basic estate planning techniques.
- How Medicaid in Massachusetts (MassHealth) counts assets and income
- What you can do to protect assets in a crisis scenario.
- How to receive long-term care in your own home
- The Top 5 reasons MassHealth denies applicants.
- And how to protect your estate from unnecessary taxes, fees and creditors.
- PLUS… get a FREE gift worth $750 for your family.
Get your free report. Click on “Request Now” –>
Almost there: please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.