Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney in Woburn, MA
The Heritage Law Center has offices in Woburn and Beverly, Massachusetts. We offer a personal approach to estate planning and elder law to families and individuals throughout Woburn, Middlesex County, and all of eastern Massachusetts. We get to know our clients and their goals, and work with them to develop plans tailored to protect them, their assets and their families. We share our expert knowledge in a way that is easy to understand, while we offer compassionate guidance, experienced advice, and excellent service. We bill on a flat-fee basis, agreed to in advance, so there are never any surprises and you don’t have to hesitate to call us.
Estate Planning in Middlesex County
Proper estate planning is the best way to protect yourself, your assets and your family. As an estate planning attorney in Woburn, we can help you by:
- Creating an estate plan for your specific needs that minimizes estate taxes and avoids the costs and time associated with probate so you can maximize the wealth you leave to your heirs and charities
- Reviewing and updating your existing estate plan that may be out of date
- Handling all aspects of administration, including probate, after the death of a loved one
- Develop a guardianship plan to take care of your children
We offer a no-charge, 3-year review of the documents we draft, including wills, health care proxies, living wills, durable powers of attorney, and trusts.
Elder Law in Middlesex County
The majority of people over the age of 65 will require some type of long-term care services during their lifetime. In Middlesex County, the costs for those services are very high. The key is to use estate planning techniques that protect your assets and save you money to be better able to manage these expenses. As an elder care attorney in Woburn, we can work on the following for you:
- MassHealth planning (Medicaid in Massachusetts): We help you with your MassHealth eligibility by using legal strategies to protect your assets as well as your quality of life, while saving your family significant money.
- MassHealth application: We help you through confusing and time-sensitive application process for MassHealth benefits.
- Long-term care planning, including at-home options
- Personal care contracts
Contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. The best time to do your estate planning is now so it’s there when you need it.
400 Trade Center Dr., Suite 7810
Woburn, MA 01801