How Estate Planning Can Protect You, Your Family, & Your Assets
Tuesday, February 9 at 2 p.m.
Thursday, February 11 at 6 p.m.
Get your questions answered.
RSVP today. Space is limited to 20 attendees.
Your workshop taught me more than any of the other online resources and webinars I’ve found.-S.S., Swampscott, MA
Learn how to protect your home and life savings and how to avoid making costly estate planning mistakes. Matthew Karr, Esq., will explain estate planning in a straightforward way — making it easy to understand. Any questions, please call 617.299.6976 or send an email to email@example.com.
At this online workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Minimize estate taxes so you can leave more to your children.
- Save your family time and money by avoiding probate.
- Protect your life savings against future lawsuits, creditors, and disability.
- Ensure your children will always be taken care of by the people you want, in the way you want.
- Provide for loved ones who might be irresponsible with money or might need protections from creditors or divorce in the future.
- Ensure your assets will be managed as you desire if you become incapacitated.
Matthew Karr, Esq.
Webinar Host. Founder and principal attorney of The Heritage Law Center. Matt has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers® Magazine five years in a row.