How Estate Planning Can Protect You, Your Family, & Your Assets
(attend and SAVE $250 on a trust-based plan)*
Tuesday, April 20 at 2 p.m. & Thursday, April 22 at 6 p.m.
While it’s easy to procrastinate when it comes to estate planning—DON’T. It’s important to have a plan in place to protect your assets and heirs, ensure your children will be taken care of, and communicate your health care wishes. A plan only works if it’s in place BEFORE you need it.
At our online workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Minimize estate taxes, so you can leave more to your children
- Avoid probate to save your family time and money
- Protect your life savings against future lawsuits, creditors, and disability
- Ensure your children will always be taken care of by the people you want, in the way you want, no matter what happens.
- Provide for loved ones who might be irresponsible with money or who may need protection from creditors or divorce in the future
- Ensure your assets are managed as you desire if you become incapacitated
*After the workshop, if you have a free consultation with us by March 12, 2021, and mention the workshop, you’ll save $250 on a trust-based plan with us.
For information about future webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are currently no seminars scheduled. For information about future seminars, please contact email@example.com.
How to Protect Your Home, Assets, and Life Savings from the Costs of Probate and Long-Term Care is our primary seminar. In this informative seminar, you’ll learn:
- How an estate plan can transfer assets to your family quickly—and avoid the cost or delay of probate & estate taxes
- How to plan for long-term care—to help ensure your care won’t cause financial hardship
- If you become incapacitated, how to ensure your assets are managed as you desire
- How to qualify for Medicaid (MassHealth) earlier—to help preserve your assets for your heirs
- In case of illness, how to plan so you have options for quality and place of care—even if you want to stay in your own home
- What steps you can take now—so you can relax knowing your estate plan is in order
We also offer seminars to the public, local companies, associations, and non-profit groups on the following topics:
- “How to Qualify for MassHealth (Medicaid) Earlier and Protect Your Assets”
- “Estate Planning and Protecting Your Children”
If you’re interested in having us present a free seminar for your organization, please contact us.